+44 (0)1903 882954 admin@arundeltowncouncil.gov.uk

Ask a question or raise an issue

Below are some pointers for raising some of the most common issues that people contact us about. If none of these are helpful, please see our contact page for more details.

If your issue does not fall within Arundel Town Council’s remit, we may ask you to contact the responsible authority directly, These are usually West Sussex County Council (WSCC), Arun District Council (ADC) or the South Downs National Park Authority if your query is to do with a planning issue in the National Park.

Members of the press and public have the right to ask questions at all Arundel Town Council meetings, and the first fifteen minutes of each meeting is usually set aside for this.

West Sussex County Council

Issues to do with roads, roundabouts or street lighting
01243 777100
w: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/

Arun District Council

Issues to do with planning, licensing, rubbish collection, road closures or pest control
t: 01903 737500
w: https://www.arun.gov.uk/

South Downs National Park Authority

t: 01730 814810

How to access help on the following:

Faults or problems with roads, pavements and verges: Report a problem with a road or pavement.
Please note WSCC guidance: potholes between 40-99mm deep will be repaired within 28 days; more serious potholes over 100mm deep will be repaired within 5 days; potholes under 40mm deep will be monitored.

Faulty streetlightswww.lightsoninwestsussex.co.uk

Litter, dog fouling, fly tipping, abandoned vehicles & graffiti: https://www.arun.gov.uk/clean-streets/


Parks & Cemeterieshttps://www.arun.gov.uk/parks/

Planning:  https://www.arun.gov.uk/planning

Tree Preservation Orders:  https://www.arun.gov.uk/tpo/