1. Text Size:
  2. Contrast:

Arun Parish

Report a common problem

How to report common problems



Arun District Council contact number

01903 737500


West Sussex County Council contact number

01243 777100



How to report the following:


Faults or problems with roads, pavements and verges online


01243 642105 or http://love.westsussex.gov.uk


Please note WSCC guidance: potholes between 40-99mm deep will be repaired within 28 days; more serious potholes over 100mm deep will be repaired within 5 days; potholes under 40mm deep will be monitored.


Faulty streetlights

Visit www.lightsoninwestsussex.co.uk


To report a litter or dog fouling hotspot

Visit https://www1.arun.gov.uk/officeforms/EhReportIt.ofml


Rubbish/Recycling issues

Visit www.arun.gov.uk/rubbishandrecycling


Parks & Open Spaces queries

01903 737951 or parks@arun.gov.uk


Planning queries

01903 737756 or planning@arun.gov.uk


Tree Preservation Order queries

01903 737756 or planning@arun.gov.uk


We would like to place cookies on your computer to make your experience of our website faster and more convenient. To find out more, please refer to our Privacy Policy.

Please choose a setting: